DELL Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7424 i5
The DELL Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7424 i5 is built tough for harsh environments! Designed and engineered to be the highest performing fully rugged laptop in its class today. Make no mistake, this is the toughest laptop you will come across, made to withstand the rigours of the battlefield. The Latitude Rugged family has been trained and tested for some of the world’s toughest jobs and most hazardous environments. Built smart and durable to ensure you never have to slow down.
Flexible storage: Store critical data and then some with up to 3 removable M.2 solid state drives (SSD) for up to 4TB of total storage.
Stay cool: Power through tough jobs with up to 8th Gen Intel Quad Core Processors.
Long battery life: Hot swappable Dual Batteries provide continuous power so you’re ready for the day shift, night shift and everything in between.
Convenient connections: Seamless connectivity is at your fingertips with USB 3.0 Type-C support.
Tough exterior: Drop tested from 6 feet for impact resistance and certified by IP-65 ingress protection to ensure no environment is too hazardous for this fully rugged notebook.
Cool under pressure: QuadCool thermal management testing allows you to stay productive even in incredibly high temperatures.
If you have a specific requirement or questions do give us a call, we specialize in RUGGED products.
- Intel Core i5-8350U (Quad Core, 6M Cache, 1.7 GHz,15W, vPro (3.6 GHz Turbo) Processor
- 4GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM
- 128GB SSD Storage Device
- 14 inch 10 Point TouchScreen
- 1920 x 1080 FHD Resolution Resistive Coating
- Intel UHD 620 Graphics Card
- HD Webcam with built in microphone
- 1x RS232 Serial, 1x NIC (RJ45)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC8265
- SIM Card Reader
- 2x 51Whr Express Charge Capable Battery
- Tethered Stylus Pen
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- 3 Year DELL Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Ports & Slots
1. Anchors (straps optional) | 2. Removable Secondary SATA Storage Bay (Optional) | 3. Stylus | 4. Smart Card Reader (Optional) | 5. Removable Primary PCIe Storage Bay | 6. SD and SIM card Slot | 7. USB 3.0 Type A | 8. Blu-ray+R/W or DVD+R/W or Removable Third SATA Storage Bay (Optional) | 9. RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector (Optional) | 10. Serial, VGA, or Display Port (Optional) | 11. Native Serial | 12. RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector | 13. HDMI | 14. Lock slot | 15. Power in | 16. USB 3.0 Type C™: Power and Display | 17. USB 3.0 Type A | 18. USB 3.0 Type A | 19. Universal Audio Jack
Additional Optional Slots:
ExpressCard or PCMCIA
Contacted and Contactless Smartcard
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 51.30mm | 2. Width: 354.50mm | 3. Depth: 255.00mm (excludes bumpers and handle) |
Weight: Starting at 3.45kg with a single 3 cell battery, no handle and no optical drive
Regulatory model: P46G
Regulatory type: P46G002 Energy Star 7.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing: Transit drop 72”/.91m, 60″/1.52m, 48″/1.22m; single unit; 78 drops, operating drop (36”/0.91m), blowing rain, blowing dust, blowng sand, vibration, functional shock, humidity, salt fog (with rubberized keyboard), altitude, explosive atmosphere, solar radiation, thermal extremes, thermal shock, freeze/thaw,tactical standby to operational.Operating thermal range: -20°F to 145°F (-29°C to 63°C);
Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection*: IP-65 (dust-tight, protected against pressurized water)