DELL Latitude Rugged 14 5430 i7 Quad Core FHD
Plays well with harsh environments
24×7 operationswith dual hot-swappable batteries with up to 25-hour* battery runtime and Express Charge Boost for up to a 35% charge in 15 minutes, so you can be always on.
Unmatched screen responsivenesswith gloved-touch capability and up to 1100-nits of brightness for direct-sunlight viewability.
No job is too rugged for a laptop that’s temperature-tested from –28.89°C to 62.78°C, drop-tested from up to 0.9 metre and IP-53 rated for a high-degree of protection against dust, dirt and water ingress.
When the work is hard, Rugged works harder
Boost performanceand productivitywith a rugged laptop powered by the latest generation Intel® Core™ Processors.
Connect on and off the gridwith 5G mobile-broadband connectivity option for faster data-transmission rates, lower latency and increased capacity even in remote environments.
No app is too demandingin the field with ISV-certified NVIDIA T500 class discrete graphics.
- Intel Core i7-1185G7 (Quad Core, 3.00 GHz up to 4.80 GHz, 12M Cache) Processor
- 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
- 256GB SSD Storage Device
- 14″ Non-touch 400 nits WVA FHD (1920 x 1080) 100% sRGB Anti-Glare
- Microphone + RGB HD camera; Non-touch; WLAN-antenna only (NO Pogo/NO vehicle dock/NO RF passthrough)
- Intel AX210 Wireless Card with Bluetooth
- Intel Iris XE Graphics Card
- 1x RS232 Serial, 1x NIC (RJ45)
- Triple RF Passthrough
- Express Card Reader (Optional)
- Sealed Backlit Keyboard
- Weight: 2.22 kg
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 347 x 244.5 x 32.88 mm)
- 3 Cell 53.5 Whr Battery Life
- Handle (Optional)
- Windows 11 Pro Operating System
- 3 Year DELL Next Business Day Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Ports, Slots & Chassis
1. Smart Card reader (Optional) 2. Stylus 3. Stylus lanyard 4. microSD Card reader / Nano SIM slot 5. 2nd TBT4 (Optional) / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C 6. Choose one: 2nd RS-232 / 2nd RJ-45 / 3rd USB Type-A / Fischer USB 3.0 / Blank 7. RJ-45 Network port 8. RS-232 Serial port 9. HDMI 10. TBT4 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C 11. 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A 12. Universal Audio Jack
Additional Optional Slots:
Contacted and Contactless Smartcard with Fingerprint Reader
Dimensions & Weight:
1. Height: 33.6 mm (1.32 in.) 2. Width: 340 mm (13.39 in.) 3. Depth: 220 mm (8.66 in.) Starting Weight: 1.97 kg (4.35 lbs)* (with a single 3-cell battery)
Ethernet: Integrated Intel i219LM 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ-45 ) with Intel Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support. (2nd NIC in rear congurable IO space)
• Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2×2 + Bluetooth 4.1
• Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2×2 (No BT)
• Dell Wireless 1820 – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2×2) WiFi +Bluetooth
Wireless WAN(Optional): Dell Wireless 5821E Qualcomm Snapdragon X20 LTE
Global Positioning System(GPS) Module (Optional): U-blox NEO-M8 dedicated GPS card
Regulatory model: P46G
Regulatory type: P46G002 Energy Star 7.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing: Transit drop 36”/.91m; single unit; 26 drops, operating drop (36”/0.91m), blowing dust, vibration, functional shock, humidity, altitude, thermal extremes
Operating thermal range: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection: IP-52 (dust-protected, protected against dripping water when tilted up to 15°)